Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hansen's Belated Birthday Dinner

Today was a pretty nice day. I drove back to the city early to have lunch with my sibling and cousin. I took them to Shabuhouse because my brother loves that place. After that, I went shopping with Karen. I didn't buy much but it was nice to hit the mall after a long while.
I got ready pretty quick and dropped Karen off, and then headed to Serpentine. The restaurant is located in the dogpatch, which I had never been before. It got pretty scary since I started seeing a bunch of warehouses as I followed the GPS. Anyhow I got there okay.
It was nice to see everyone after a long while. I was hesitant to go after feeling super tired all week, but since I told Lucia that I am free on the 30th, it would be bad if I didn't show up. Nevertheless, I was happy that I went.
It was nice to see everyone and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment