Thursday, September 1, 2011

Congrats Meiling & Marcus!


My friends Meiling and Marcus got married on August 28th, and I'm so, so happy for them. They are so perfect for each other! They have such strong loves, bonds and chemistrys for each other that any bystanders can see they are one happy couple. Did I mention they both are very stylish? Check out Meiling's wedding gown and Marcus' cool shoes!

Anyhow, I was very honored that they had ask me to bake 100 mini cupcakes for their dessert table at the reception. I was super excited because this was my very first large cupcakes order, all done at home. But it was amazing that after I lined them up, they all could fit on the island in my kitchen. So they weren't that big afterall...maybe a little.

The cupcakes were vanilla velvet with a lavender cream cheese frosting to match her purple wedding theme. It was super making them and fun frosting them.

Meiling made these super cute labels for the cupcakes and they looked so cute and perfect! They definitely added a lot of cuteness to the cupcakes.


Tatah! The dessert table with yummy kettle corn, cookies from Anthony's Cookies in San Francisco (which I loved and reviewed before), assorted purple candies and mini cupcakes. I love the dessert table. It's so fun and classy, and it definitely made me feel like a kid at a candy store.

The wedding ceremony was beautiful and the reception was amazing. Best wishes for the lovely couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment