Thursday, August 28, 2008
Baked Oyster Mushrooms in Foil
This recipe is great as a side dish as well as a topping over meat dishes. The sauce and texture of this mushroom recipe add some juicy touch to meat such as chicken breast and fish!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
3 oz. Oyster Mushroom (can use other varieties as well)
4 tsp Teriyaki Sauce
1/2 tsp Chicken Flavored Powder or 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
dash of Black Pepper
1/2 cup Water
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Clean mushrooms with a damped cloth.
3. Combine terriyaki sauce, chicken flavored powder, black pepper and water together in a bowl.
4. Place mushroom in the bowl and mix well with the sauce.
5. Take a piece of foil (about 12 x 6 inches), fold it in half.
6. Fold in 3 sides of the foil in form a pocket. Place it on a tray.
7. Place mushrooms into the foil pocket, and pour the remaining sauce in it as well.
8. Enclose the pocket by folding in the opening.
9. Place in the oven along with tray, and bake for 25 minutes.