I had mushroom stuffed with cream cheese and bacon at a restaurant the other night, and boy were they delicious!...and fattening. I was craving for more, minus the fat, so I made some changes.
6 big mushrooms
1/4 cup of cottage cheese
1 slice of turkey ham lunch meat (sliced)
1/8 cup of chopped onions
dash of salt
dash of pepper
Pam cooking spray
1. Spray the frying pan with Pam cooking spray.
2. Stir fry the chopped onion.
3. When onion turned brown, add in the sliced turkey ham. Stir fry until hot.
4. In a bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, cooked onion and ham, salt and pepper
5. Spoon the mixture into the mushrooms.
6. Place mushroom onto a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
7. Bake for 15 mins at 375 degree oven, or until mushroom