Saturday, November 7, 2009

Imitation Avocado

I opened the refridgerater earlier today and guess what I found? Green tea ice cream, coffee ice cream and avocado!

There are many misconception that avocado is fattening. About 75% of the avacado's calories comes from fat, but from monosaturated fat, which is good kind of fat that plays a role in lowering cholesterol. It is also rich in potassium, vitamin B and fiber. Ice cream on the other hand is a different story. It contains bad fat but rich in calcium due to its milk and cream content.

I want to eat them all, but I don't feel like slapping them all into a bowl. So I decided to put them together...in a quick, easy and nice way.
Green tea avocado ice cream with coffee ice cream and oreo crumbs.

Combinding green tea ice cream with avacado and putting them back into the avocado skin. Scoop out some of the green tea avocado ice cream. Add the coffee ice cream, and crumble some 100 calories oreo crisps...viola!

Yummy in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment