Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Very Pink Birthday

My friend Meiling referred her cousin, Sandy to me for her daughter's very pink birthday party a few weeks ago. I had the pleasure to help Sandy bake 6 dozens mini cupcakes for her lovely pink dessert table.


Vanilla cupcakes in pink cupcake liners, and topped with pink fondant flowers.


Pink frosting with white liners and topped with white edible pearls.

Meiling, Sandy and their families are one of the most artistic and creative people I know. I always think that they should start a party decoration or hosting business, because all their decors and table settings are always beautiful and amazing!
photo taken by Sandy

Isabelle is one lucky little girl. I'm sure Sandy spent a lot of time on the birthday party!

photo taken by Sandy
Ahh! I love the pink!

It was a pleasure having Sandy as one of my first customers. Seeing her pictures from the party and hearing about her feedbacks made me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment