~make 4 mini pies
Store bought puff pastry dough
1 cup of pitted and halves cherries1/4 cup of cream
1 tablespoon of sugar
1. In a saucepan, sauteed and mix cherries with sugar.
2. When the cherries begin to soften a bit, add the cream.
3. After the cream starts to reduce and simmer, turn off heat, set aside to cool, and place in refridgerator until cold.
4. Preheat oven to 375F.5. Meanwhile, place and wrap the puff pastry on the mini pie or tart tin. Use a fork to poke gently onto the pastry dough.
6. Place chilled cherries mixture into the puff pastry.
7. Cover with another sheet of puff pastry, roll in the side to seal the pie.
8. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy! Try serving it with some chocolate ice cream!