Friday, January 1, 2010

Tomodachi Sushi Bistro

Happy New Year!!

I have so many resolution this year and one of them is to keep fit!

This is yet the hardest resolution I have. But before I start the road to slim down, I need to chow down before the year end!

Last night, New Year's Eve, my boyfriend and I headed down to Tomodachi Sushi Bistro before we ring in the new year.

Tomodachi Sushi Bistro
24123 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward, CA
http://www.tomodachisushibistro.com/

The menu of Tomadachi is very vivid. It's filled with food and filled with pictures. It serves simple things like cucumber salad, to skewers, to noodles, and sushi. It even has sukiyaki!

If there is one thing that I want to order on top of my head, it would be Futomaki!

I like Tomodachi's Futomaki because it has everything that is supposed to be in it...cumcumber, tomago, spinach, marinated carrot, shiitaki and plums.

Another thing that I love ordering from Tomodachi is their nabe soba or udon.

Nabe Soba - It has a shrimp tempura, shiitake, clams, naba cabbage, spinach, chicken, salmon and loads of noodle.

One of their bento combo. One word...HUGE! The fish is pretty fresh. The tempura is light and crispy. The only thing I don't really like is how the terriyaki is a little over-drench in terriyaki sauce, so it was pretty salty. Other than that, everything is delicious!

I'd been to Tomadachi a few times and it is consistent with its food every time. The service is super friendly. The restaurant is pretty bright and lively. It can be loud sometimes, it is a definitely a good place to go in a group.

Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment