Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anthony's Cookies

1417 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA
(415) 655-9834
http://www.anthonyscookies.com/

My friend Victor and I both craved for something sweet one night. So he decided to get cookies so that we can finish another thing off the 2010 7x7.com SF Big Eat List. He then told me he bought 6! And without knowing or ever seeing how an Anthony’s cookie looks like, I was like, “wow, that’s a lot for the two of us!”
So it turned out Anthony’s cookies are small in size, like 2.5 inches in diameter or so. It is also a thinner type of cookie. So the item to get from the Big Eat List was the Cookies ‘N Cream cookie. I never had a cookies ‘n cream cookie before, so I was excited.


Anthony’s Cookies ‘N Cream cookie looks like a chocolate chip cookie but instead of chocolate chip, it contains crushed oreo-liked cookies. One bite into it and I was in love! I thought since it is a bit thinner so it probably won’t be chewy…man I was wrong! It was chewy and moist! But I should have known when I pull it in half…very gooey and chewy. I could definitely taste the cookies ‘n cream cookie in there. I was also surprise that it was not that sweet! I mean an oreo is super duper sweet to me but Anthony’s wasn’t.
I also tried the other cookies they have, like the white chocolate—which was pretty sweet! I also tried the semi-sweet chocolate with walnuts, which was just okay, but it was memorable because the chocolate was still very gooey and creamy even though the cookie wasn’t warm anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment