Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blueberry Peach Pop

Going down the fruit aisle in the supermarket, you will see a lot of peaches and berries. One of the reason I love summer is because of the fruits available to us in the summer! So a couple weeks ago, I decided to make popsicles after feeling inspired by this book I saw at the bookstore. I forgot what it's called...something like "pop" or something. I bought peaches from the farmer's market and blueberries from Safeway the very same week, so I decided to make popsicles with them.


It's super duper easy. All you need is a blender, fruits, fruit juice, yogurt and caster sugar if you want extra density and sweetness. Blend your favorite fruits together by itself or with yogurt or with sugar and then layer them out in a popsicle mold. Try putting heavier ones at the bottom because it will sink down if you pour it at the top.

Tatah! Peaches with blueberry yogurt popsicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment