Monday, April 12, 2010

2010 Big Eat SF List: #18 Swan Oyster Depot, #23 Rosamunde Sausage Grill & #55 Bush Street Out the Door

#18 Oysters on the Half Shell at Swan Oyster Depot
The oysters on half shells were pretty tasty and fresh. I saw the waiter shucked them open when I ordered it. The sauce was amazing. It consisted of vinegar, onions, parsley and other goodness.

#23 Beer Sausage with Sauerkraut and Grilled Onions at Rosamunde Sausage Grill
The beer sausage definitely tasted homemade and different. It wasn't soft on the bite. It was harder compared to like a hot dog or link and such. I couldn't really taste the beer, only could taste the onion and sauerkraut. The sauerkraut was so good!
#55 Chicken Porridge for Breakfast at the Bust Street Out the Door
This is by far one of the best porridges I ever had. It was so tasty! I could taste that they cooked it with chicken broth instead of water. The sliced chicken was very tender and fried onion and garlic made it even more delicious. I would definitely go back for more even though it is also probably the most expensive porridge I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment