Friday, April 30, 2010

Honolulu Cookies Company

Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Small Silver Chest Box

I am not a huge cookies fan, especially not with the pre-packaged ones. But of course, there is always an exception. One kind of cookies that I wouldn’t mind eating day and night is the shortbread from Honolulu Cookie Company. These cookies are only sold in Hawaii or online on the company’s website, so these cookies are luxuries for me. Luckily, I know someone who knows someone who travels to Hawaii, so I can get my hand on them without paying airfare or shipping. Thanks a bunch, my friends!

I have tried all of them except for the coconut ones, the dark chocolate likikoi ones and dark triple chocolate macadamia ones. All of them tasted great, and they are not expensive at all (except for shipping). That being said, I high recommend any of the chocolate covered macadamia, and the pineapple macadamia. Oh yes, and if you are going to Hawaii, please let me know! Thanks!!

To order, go to http://www.honolulucookie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment