Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alaskan King Crab Legs' Night

My friend Dezirae was hosting a Crab Legs' Night at her house last Friday. She kindly bought a bunch of crab legs and two crabs from Costco the same day, and carried them all home. Also thanks her boyfriend, Ben for  preparing them for us. Love the garlic butter!

 It was also a potluck and the crabs pretty much made it a seafood night! Almost everyone showed up with seafood related dishes.  

Half the batch of yummy Alaskan King Crab Legs. They were so meaty and were so, so fresh and sweet!

Almond Covered Cheese with Crackers

I brought Ahi Poke and Pop Chips. Recipe will be posted up soon. Super light and easy appetizer.

Garlic Shrimps. Thanks Ben for peeling them all!

I never had so much crab before. I usually just eat one small leg and that's it. But this time, I managed to piled up one king crab leg, one regular crab leg and one regular crab claw. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment