~make 24 cupcakes
1 box of cake mix
1/2 cup of finely diced or chopped strawberries
1/2 cup butter
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup strawberries
1 1/2 cup powder sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup white chocolate
1/8 cup confectioner's sugar
12 small strawberries
Melted White Chocolate
1. In a mixing bowl, make cake mix according to the cupcake mix box's direction.
2. Mix in chopped strawberries.
3. Line paper cups in cupcake pan. Pour batter in, and baked according to cake mix box instruction.
4. Let the cupcakes cool when done.
1. In a food processor, chopped strawberries finely. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese together with electrical mixer.
3. Add confectioner's sugar and beat the mixer some more.
4. Fold in strawberries mixture.
5. Meanwhile, in another mixing bowl, beat heavy cream and confectioner's sugar together until soft peaks form.
6. Melt the white chocolates in another bowl in the microwave.
7. Smooth out the chocolate with a fork and let it cool a bit.
8. Fold the white chocolate into the whipped cream.
9. Chill the frosting in the fridge.
10. Clean and dry the small strawberries.
11. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and smooth it out with a fork.
12. Dip the strawberries in the white chocolate and place them sideway onto a saran wrap or wax paper.
1. With a small knife, cut a circle at the top of the cupcakes and dig a little bit of the cake out.
2. Scoop a little of filling into the cupcake and top the cake piece back into the cupcake.
3. Take a bit of the frosting and top it onto the cupcake.
4. Slice the chocolate covered strawberry in half and place it on top of the frosting.