1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Granulated white sugar
1/2 cups unsalted butter, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/8 to 1/4 cup of Ice water
1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
4 large egg yolks
1/2 cup of fresh or bottled lime juice
1/2 cup of fresh or canned mango puree
1/2 tablespoon lime zest
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a food processor, combine flour, salt and sugar.
3. Add in the butter and process until the mixture resembke coarse meal.
4. Little by little, add in water. The mixture should still look choppy. Pinch the mixture with fingers. If the dough holds together, it is done.
5. Dust work surface with flour. Roll dough into a ball.
6. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
7. After refrigeration, dust work surface with flour again and roll the dough out. It should be a few inches longer than the diameter of the tart dish.
8. Place dough in tart dish and prick the bottom and side of the dough with a forks.
9. Bake the dough for 10-15 minutes until semi-gold brown, and let it cool.
1. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk and yolks.
3. Whisk in lime juice.
4. Pour filling into crust and bake in the middle rack for 15 minutes.
5. Cool pie completely on rack.
6. Gently, spread mango puree on pie.
7. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
8. Decorate with sliced strawberries before serving.