Sunday, May 15, 2011

Colorful Fishes

I took my brother to an aquarium today, or should I say fish shop? My dad put up a fish tank and so, we were excited to go fish hunting!
We ended up in one that lets you catches your own in any of the reachable tanks they have! I thought it was a good idea at first, until my brother and I took an hour something just to catches 4 Skirts, 2 Pea Puffers and 1 water frog.
Nonetheless, it was fun and was good brother-sister bonding time.
My favorite one so far is this pink skirt that I got and the pea puffers. They are so poofy and tiny...like a tagpole (right fish below). They are picky eaters. We ended up picking up some frozen bloodworms for them too. Yuck!

Oh yeah, we also got a frog because my brother wants one. It looks kind of creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment