Saturday, May 21, 2011

Strolling Around


I woke up pretty early this morning to go into San Francisco. I got to the Ferry Building at 8am, which was perfect since all the market stands were up and running, and the area was nearly empty before the rush.
Walking toward my morning cup of Joe at Blue Bottle. I usually wait at the one outside since it's faster for the drip coffee. But since I was early, I went inside instead.
While waiting for coffee, I couldn't help but stare at Miette, wondering if I should get a piece of my favorite hazelnut macaron from there.
After much grocery shop, my friend and I departed. I walked by myself as I admired the structure of Jack London Square. I don't know why, I never get tired staring at it on a sunny day.
As I was waiting for my mom to get off, I parked my car and wandered around toward Washington Square. My cousins and I grew up around this area, and we used to go to this park all the time. It still looked the same. I ended up getting some prosciutto at one of the Italian delicatessen nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment