Friday, May 20, 2011

Ice Cream & Sharks


One of the groups at work hired someone new, and he brought a bunch of ice creams and toppings for us. It was a really nice break on a Friday to scoop whatever flavor and toppings I want. I felt like a little kid at an ice cream shop! I ended up with two scoops of cookies-n-cream, one scoop of chocolate mint chips, and a small slice of Japanese cheesecake. And of course, I topped it off with one of my favorite ice cream toppings, almonds!



After work, I headed to the airport to pick up my boyfriend. He's finally back from his work trip! Shortly after that, we headed down to San Jose for the Sharks playoff game!



The crowd was awesomely loud! I had to use some earplugs at some point in time, and the people behind me kept sweeping their t-shirt at my head. After three exciting periods, they won! Finally! Hopefully they'll continue with the wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment